View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Pilotbiffster
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: 767 F/O

Originally Posted by Once United View Post
Disappointed with the POS Moak and Pierce! What about the POS Heppner? He sold out the United pilots for the sake of ALPA National. Moak could care less about the UAL or CAL pilots. June will come and next June will follow and we'll still be without a contract. Really dissappointed in the Heppner actions. He knows he's being played by Moak and Pierce and caved - Maybe it's time for another recall. What do you think West Coasters?

I don't know that I agree with that. I too want to be released. Hep at least brought it up. If Moak said, point blank, "I'm not submitting your release request", then Moak is the one who sold us out. At that point it'd be a matter of damage control. There's the option to pull out of ALPA, but I think that has its own set of problems. I'm still backing Hepner. I'm not optimistic, but I'm also not going to tarnish the reputation of Heppner by slinging insults at him without all the facts. He has done more to advance us towards release than Wendy ever did. Just saying.