View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 07:52 PM
freezingflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: 7ER B...whatever that means.

Originally Posted by BHopper88 View Post
Not sure, but all I know is that it was the first flight out of MCO to IAH and it was not the same jumpseat listing that you normally see for someone SA5X. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but since we all got on as non revs really didn't play out bad and we all got to work. Even if it was "rolled over" why should someone who say didn't get on the last flight the night before, get ahead of every other UAX jumpseater? If they checked it at the 2hr before departure, since its time of checkin for us at UAX on mainline, then it should be that, correct?? Like I said, the XJT CA was not listed the typical "SK" code for the jump and this was about 10-12 hrs before the flight the next day it showed up as..
Mostly it was just weird to see.
I'm not saying its right just that thats what I have seen happen to me. I have no idea how you would resolve a dispute if it came to that and you both couldn't be adults about it or needed proof for invoking a commuter clause. Also no idea how anyone can change their travel class. Always thought that was coded into the listing software but maybe the agents have some control over it. Bottom line, there is no way I know of for an ExpressJet guy to list for a jumpseat without first talking to an agent.