View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
bigbusdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2011

Originally Posted by acl65pilot View Post
I read the FO Reps paper in SEA and he states that there is time and the company will come back. Money was left on the table, etc. Seems a few others say that too. I talked to a few of them and its their position that we will reengage. Since they were in the room, I just assume they are less risk adverse than others. They were all given the same info and came to different conclusions.
That didn't work for all of us when the NWA MEC tried to get more during the JCBA. We all lost pay (+DC) that we are fighting to get back now using the very same failed tactic with the very same management team. They refuse to talk to me about the first JCBA TA so I have to guess what made them so bold back then when the recession was tipping over. Europe is about to crack in half and it looks like the non-political-north/south-branded-council 54 said it first-north reps would like to double down again on getting more blood from a turnip even though half of them were there for the JCBA in some form and know that it may come back the same way as 2008 with less pay and less DC. How much does it cost to say at least we fought the good fight and lost?