View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 01:56 PM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by hockeypilot44 View Post
The CAL limits will not be in the joint contract. Those jobs are gone. Scope is a one way check valve. Once flying is outsourced, it is no longer your flying. Best case scenario for UAL is they cap the current outsources flying where it's at, then not raise that cap ever again. This is why I am a no vote and cannot vote yes no matter what's offered to me.
So what part of the company's ability to turn the 102 70s into 102 76s do you not understand? Or in your mind is a 70 and a 76 seater the same thing?

And this doesn't even address the company's ability to -once those airplanes are converted- start parking as many mainline airplanes as they wish.. with no -zero- corresponding reduction in RJs... Of course YOU will be the one furloughed because YOU are at the bottom of the list. with no protection. It's a cold world out there.. I hope you have a backup plan.

I didn't know macular degeneration was contagious, but the medical community should be made aware of these forums.

Oh, and the CAL scope restrictions are the more restrictive of the two from what I understand... You think they are gonna do BETTER than that??? Really?