View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:04 AM
dragon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Dismayed

Originally Posted by acl65pilot View Post
Alfa;

I have one vote, you have one vote. I will live either way. I looked at the product absent the process and came to a decision on my vote. If I am in the minority, I am fine with that. I like many are not making this personal, and will move on and work to bring this group forward though the next steps in the process; whether or not that is going back to the table, or implementation of the ratified ta. I want our company and our pilots to be successful. This is merely one decision in the process. We all will move to the next issue.

Process wise, tell me why Tom Tucker and the comments out of Art Aaron's mouth, and the C1 reps are totally wrong. Where they not in the same room? Was the process followed to a T, and these guys are just delusional? Are there more "yes" voting reps that agree with them, but feel that the process can only be fixed after the TA is ratified? What is it? There seem to be a lot of people that say the process was not followed. Some Reps thought the TA was good enough to send to the pilots and some though it did not meet the direction of the Reps or the Pilots they represented, all absent judging the process. What that does not mean is that the yes voters feel there is no issue with the process.
Don't forget there were some reps that thought the Pilots needed to make the decision no matter what.

Let's face it, if the MEC had returned the TA to the NC we would have all screamed to see it and make our own decisions. We got that opportunity. Now if we could just get the NC and the MEC Admin to give us the facts without "spin" and with the warts, I would be happier. I think because they sent it to MEMRAT they are obliged to make sure it passes. Isn't that usually part of any deal with the company?