View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:08 AM
HawkerJet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

USMCFLYR or Pee Wee. I've applied several times over the past 5 years for an ASI GA or AC position. The application process has gone through a few changes and it's now on USAjobs, the KSA component was introduced a number of years back, and now resides inside the FAA AVIATOR add-on.

My question is about the KSA's and the responses that you are allowed to select.

1. Risk Management - The ability to assure that risk is identified, evaluated, documented, eliminated or controlled within defined program risk parameters.

The 1st response you can select is along the lines of "I do not have this skill acquired through a degree program, etc."

The 2nd is "I do have this skill acquired from program of study resulting in a degree, etc." Not exact but close to what is on line.

I you have a degree that did not include a course of study in the specific KSA, but flew the line as a professional pilot (military or civilian), how did you approach this? I searched and read what I could on the subject, any more info?

Thanks in advance.