View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Baxter
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2012
Position: Boeing/Right

3662-

At the risk of understatement, your comments would seem to indicate you are unhappy with the 357 leadership and/or IBT in general. Let me ask you this:

You need a 25% showing to trigger a recall election for the 357 leadership. Are you actively garnering support for such a move? If if a recall is successful are you ready to step in and take over the leadership positions that would be vacated?

Or if the problem is with IBT, you need a 50% +1 showing to trigger a NMB representation election. Here is the starting point for that:

http://www.alpa.org/LinkClick.aspx?f...%3D&tabid=3345

Again, are you taking practical steps to achieve this goal? If such a move were to be successful are you able, or willing, to step in and create the reforms you believe are in order?

I understand you are upset. I make no judgement with regard to the validity of your position. Nor do I know what practical steps you may be taking to rectify the problem as you perceive it. If you are, I applaud your courage and conviction.

But if the extent of your actions is limited to vitriolic complaints on a public and anonymous internet message board, you are doing nothing more than making an annoying noise and Buddha's assessment of your behavior would indeed be measured, thorough and concise.

Last edited by Baxter; 08-05-2012 at 03:27 AM.