Thread: HKG notices Pt2
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 02:53 AM
HKFlyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012

Originally Posted by 4A2B View Post
We know how you feel about the Chairman, and I do not have enough info to know whether or not he is doing the "right thing" or "enough" in this case but we have to remember he is not the MEC. He speaks FOR the MEC so they either agree with him or they are under his "spell" and are simply weak minds? Which is it Tony?

I have another idea, how about the 4 take the deals that the VP wrote about and of and any monies that are determined to be paid back via arbitration are then paid via voluntary or required assessment? At least they would have their jobs back rather than 1 dollar a month from each of us? For all 4, even a 6 figure repayment for each, would be less than 100 bucks each...

This needs to be fixed
You finally get it...they are under his Spell...

Some aren't. But he does have a lot of stooges and thugs paid for by our dues...flight pay loss for loyalty. One ANC Capt is his private go to stooge..see how much he is flying. And the there was the P2P guy who quit, lost his mind with private letter campaign, but after he accomplished his mission came back to P2P - he is certifiable if you read any of his ramblings. But I digress.

The comm sucks from SS as he is not supportive. Wants this to quietly go away He wouldn't confront a fly and is only good leading girls softball teams or talking about R and I - also his favorite topics.

But I agree on what you said, cut a deal and we can make good the difference. Better than funding some of the so called "professional volunteers" so they don't have to commute from the east coast to ANC and deliver a crappy product.

Safety chair quit btw. Whats up with that?

Last edited by HKFlyr; 08-06-2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Spelling