View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
TallFlyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by OOTSK View Post
Your taking this way to personal. You have every right to come and work at UPS as the next guy does.
Well, it's not the first time HMP has taken a shot at me. No worries.

1. The pilots here are one of the finest groups I've ever had the pleasure to fly with. You need help? You got it, no questions asked!
Agreed. I've met some really good people while riding with you guys.

2. UPS makes billions and billions on our backs, while treating us like crap. They would turn their back on you in a heartbeat and think nothing of it.
You guys know more than me. The fact that they're leaving 40 guys on the street given their quarterly earnings does make one wonder.

So when you start talking about efficiencies that would cause the company to use less pilots, well that stings a little bit. Our only strength is to have more IPA pilots. Leverage is wonderful thing when your dealing with this group from Atlanta!
Again, I'm learning. I do hope the IPA pilot group continues to grow and that I can be a part of it some day. There have been guys both here and elsewhere that say despite the nonsense it's one of the better gigs out there. For me, the possibility of sitting reserve in ANC while living there would be amazing.

Keep flying and good luck!