View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:03 PM
lakehouse
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: forever fo

Originally Posted by Enterprise View Post
I have read this 3 times and I don't see the point you are trying to make.
Ignore this thread in general. We have different mind sets here at eagle, however I think by far the majority are looking to you guys right now to see what happens.

We are grabbed by the balls, and we still might vote the term sheet down. We are being told play nice or watch this, ie keep bidding out feed. Over half of Eagle was hired 2000 or later, and I know the majority of those people want to try and salvage the industry, even on short term expenses. So don't always think we are just yes yes yes, jets jet jets. However, we have NO PROTECTION AT ALL, right now for our jobs, planes, name, company etc. They can just go to town over the next 5 years, and make us a Comair. Industry history shows that not playing along, will make that happen.

This bankruptcy has not discriminated and we all are getting the shaft, except one part of the company.

We need to start standing together, not apart, we have nothing to lose standing strong, we have everything to lose standing divided. Just remember the Eagle pilots do not have ANY !!SAY!! on AA scope.