Line Holder
JBPA
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2006
  • Position
    320, L
Quote: I say again...can we stop bashing each other over this. He stated his opinion. Explain why it won't work/not a good idea. Don't ridicule and belittle them for stating an opionion. We look like a bunch of unprofessional idiots. I'm sure the company loves reading these posts. We are our own worst enemies on here.
You think I was 'bashing' him? Wow. Some (most) of you guys wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds in Naval Aviation.

I've been here over 10 years and have seen how our management and pilots operate. First of all, there's no way you'd get an average of $1000 out of 80% of our pilots. No f'ing way. That one assessment would only be the beginning! And while I would've (and did, albeit less $$ back then) broken out my pocketbook in a heartbeat 4 years ago for the JBPA drive, there's NO WAY I support an in-house now after seeing how fervently mgmt fought both the JBPA and ALPA drives. Based on the many debacles regarding pay, bennies, and FSM revisions over the last 4 years do you actually think the company would negotiate in good faith with an anemic in-house full of minimally trained pseudo sycophants?

Predictably there are now company apologist pilots appearing out of the woodwork touting the need for an in-house. These are the same fools, er, folks who sold us down the river during the last two drives. Too little, too late. Buh bye.

Quite honestly there are at least a dozen other glaring reasons why an in-house won't work at JB. I'd welcome SWAPA involvement and assistance any day. But frankly, it takes two to tango. And Barger and company ain't anywhere close to matching Kelleher and Kelly when it comes to integrity and caring.

Our management will earn the union it deserves. They've proven over the last four years that it won't be an in house.