View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:37 AM
7576FO
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: 737 CA MIA

Originally Posted by scambo1 View Post
aa folks forgive my ignorance since i have not followed your goings on too closely, but i did have a couple questions:

1. My understanding is that your next vote goes down on d-day, dec 7. Right?
Yes
2. Is the note/claim considered pie in the sky by many/most pilots?
I can only speak for myself i believe it does have value but this is a 6 year contract withheinous sub isc items especially sick leave
3. Is there a considerable downside beside the claim/note loss for the pilots if you vote this down?
The 1113 sheet will be fully implemented
4. I've heard one of your line 777 captains came up with an "acceptable" ta plan that looks somewhat dal/ucal averaged - does this have traction?
Not familiar
5. Do you have "faith" in your management team going forward or do you expect if your ta passes, a hunk of aa domestically will be outsourced?
No i voted no because of scope and sick leave issue
6. Why wouldn't your mgmt agree to whatever you wanted simply for the goal of exiting bankruptcy, getting their bonuses and flipping the bird to aa? Are they really soooo shallow that it is just a johnson measuring contest?
because they can aa has always promoted flight attendants to mid and mid upper management the culture is that an fa is the same as a pilot hence this me too clause
this lbfo2 has pay of 4% then 2% then 2% but when you take away night pay and int'l ovrd $6 hr ca and $4 hr fo it's no raise.
I voted no i believe they need very badly a contract to exit bk for the ipo because the union is still playing this i've got a secret we can't tell you because of the individual confidentiality agreements and the nda i am very worried they will spin off eagle and grow that exponentially