View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 08:55 AM
dckozak
done, gone skiing

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Rocking chair

Originally Posted by SkyHigh
I work with those fine people everyday. I am in fact learning Spanish for the future. My hopes are that they will be able to produce the same product for less.
When I first read this, I thought you said work for. I think when your competing on the same (personal) level, ie: boss, and you find your self underbid by 30% because they don't have the legacy expectations of (you) American's, than we'll see what song you sing

Originally Posted by SkyHigh
Thanks to my aviation career I have had to deal with a lot of changes in my life. Maybe you guys will be able to save yourselves before it is too late.

SkyHigh
If lowering ones expectations is your idea of the great American dream (reality?) than I for one will,. to the best of my ability, will resist. Just because you've thrown in the towel doesn't mean we all will march willingly to the land of the Red light special
Maybe your right about it all, maybe the future is pilots like CruiseFL310, happy as a pig in sh**, making 40k and renting. When he finally stops grinning about how great he has it and looks beyond the cockpit, I think he'll find the fairer sex is unimpressed with his W-2 and what kind of life living in a apartment will provide. Hopefully, (for her sake) she'll have a job out of aviation.