View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:44 AM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by GW258 View Post
Agree. The Nic will never happen other than a judge ordering it but being it is the elephant in the room, I can't conceive of any conversation between the stake holders that did not include that hotspot. By now everybody knows the hazards of not addressing pilot integration issues before closing any deal. In fact, I bet a lack of a resolution to the issues of the NIC are a deal killer.

Good luck everyone envolved.
Not that you know much about what you are talking, in any event the MOA is not about seniority lists but rather contract improvements. Now as for the other, the company (LCC) recently sent a letter to the NMB where it they stated that the only list they recognize is the nic list. The only way they will not use it is if a court says otherwise. Now they court has already told usapa and the company and I quote, " a list produced by a neutral third party IS POWERFUL EVIDENCE OF A FAIR PROCESS. Now unless usapa can pull a rabbit out of a hat and produce a LEGITIMATE UNION PURPOSE, the nic will be used. Now this may be a deal killer in your mind but rest assured young man that no one here in management cares about your mind. In other words, your ability to kill any deal has already evaluated and steps taken to render you/the east insignificant.

This deal will go on UNLESS the ucc decides otherwise and no other reason. Management will submit the nic list for all LCC pilots and from there we enter negotiations with APA.

Now you can save your childish remarks and snide comments about what I've just told you because basically no one cares least of all me.

WD at AWA