Thread: Pncl ta passed
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:27 AM
donk74
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Gear Thrower

Originally Posted by JoeyMeatballs View Post
I don't know who you work for or how long you have been in the industry, but I wouldn't throw stones until you found yourself In their position, and if you fly for a regional, I'm sure you will soon enough. Why would they vote no?, to put themselves ALL out of a job?, right before the start of a big hiring cycle? I'm disappointed it passed, but I'm not surprised.......This TA puts more pressure on every other regional. Bottom line is this TA will certainly be bad news for all of us (I'm sure UAL will follow suite ), but it's the nature of this CUT THOAT business, and this is why I suggest EVERYONE try as hard as you can to leave this sector of the industry and fly for an airline that sells its own tickets.

Signed,

6+ yr RJ F/O

I worked for 9E for 4.5 years got shafted more times than I care to remember by the company and ALPA, I left in October, so I was there and I made a decision to better my position and you all just pulled the rug out from under me again. So if you want sympathy from me it is somewhere between ******* and syphilis in the dictionary.