Thread: Pncl ta passed
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:06 AM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by Terantious View Post
What a bunch of spineless weenies!!!

You know, it's comments like this that shows this industry's true colors. Through this whole process we never recieved one offer of help from any other MEC. So in the interest of self preservation many voted this TA in. Your comments to vote this down was not a solution to the problem we face at the regional level. What we need is solidarity between all ALPA carriers. Offers of a certain percentage integration on your seniority list would have gone a long way to show solidarity. But that wouldn't have worked either, would it? Because it would have made your company more top heavy, and delayed up-grades to selfish people like you. Your only words of encouragement were that we would be able to start over, perhaps even at your company. Well, quite frankly with the state of the industry and most of the 200's going away, that's a bigger crap shoot than what Delta offered us. Face it, we are all do contract work, and Delta is going to manage their costs for said contracts. Your comments show you as self serving, arrogant, and a person that totally lacks compassion and understanding for people going through very tough times. And then you criticize us for making this choice. I truey hope that you and your kind are the minority where you work, and that you never have to experience what we went through. But I will also say that I'm old enough to believe in karma.