Thread: Pncl ta passed
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Lone Palm
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder

Originally Posted by Free Flyer View Post
Sorry to read this information. As I see it Pinnacle has now pay rate "matched" themselves to be competitive for all of the American flying that Republic/Shuttle America is bidding for at this time.

I never like to see anyone associated with ALPA or any other airline union get threatened to take a pay cut or be done away with while the CEO's and management make off with loads of cash. When is it our time to stand up and say enough is enough?

If you look at my position underneath my avatar you'll know how I voted on our CAL/United TA. It didn't go the way I wanted, but I'm not going to have a hissy fit about it.

As far as the Pinnacle TA, it's hard to say what would you do if it happened to you. If I was at a regional it seems as though it'd be a never ending cycle of chasing the quick upgrade just to get out of the regionals and into a major.

Let me give you this one food for thought. Please look at yourself and respect yourself for all of the money spent on education, time spent away from loved ones, and effort that you have poured into your careers. Keep that fighting spirit and PLEASE bring it to the majors with you when we all start hiring heavily within a year or two. I want to stand side by side with fellow pilots that want to bring this career back to where it belongs!

I don't intend for this to be a judgmental post. Keep your heads up PNCL pilots as it will get better, it's the only direction for it to turn.

We won't be allowed to fly for other carriers........unless we are eventually divested by Delta.