Thread: Pncl ta passed
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:08 PM
SkyBird17
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2011

TA Passed = No Self worth

Criticize me for throwing stones, I speak with the experience of having been furloughed, and I've left a miserable and failing regional for another regional.
We barely could make the most minimal of ends meet for nearly 2 years (year 1 pay and recovering from year 1 pay).
I know how hard it is. With some terrible life circumstances along the way. Thrashed our savings, and did damage to credit, and had serious medical issues put off (family) because of lack of health care coverage.

I would have voted this POS TA down at the cost of my job and I'm the sole source in my family. Me, wife, kid, 2 cats.

Screw whether the other regional or the majors hiring or not. If you can't go get a job outside aviation (whether you have no other skill set, or you're too lazy too, you're a fool and shouldn't be doing this job.)

Also, I have no degree, and I have my own small business totally unrelated to aviation that I nurtured so as to have a backup plan. Basically, I'm not uber qualified with a degree (or flight training) my parents paid for. I've clawed my way through it all on my own. So unless you pulled yourself up by the bootstraps from day one, I've got no sympathy for F'ing up things for other people because "you have no choice".

Bottom line, no backup plan = stupidity.
Voting yes on this TA = no dignity.

Make better choices in life, and be willing to accept the consequences when your decisions are bad. This business is unforgiving, and if you don't have a backup plan, or are not prepared for the worst, you're a fool.
A man with 2 cats = no dignity
+1 lmao! That right there is funny, I don't care who ya are!