View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Gunter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by FedElta View Post
Allowing any shape , or form of PBS on the property is the single most damaging thing that that could happen for the rest of your entire career.

BG
Thanks for the perspective.

Management pilots and their minions typically don't mention contract discussions. They tend to emphasize enforcement and discipline. But that has changed with the study of PBS. One ways have come out of the woodwork to "gently" suggest we should consider it.

That should tell us all we need to know. All these PBS lovers know it will be the BIGGEST concession made in our career. They count on you not understanding that fact.

I am insulted by their lack of respect for our intellect and unbridled desire to hose a vast majority of the crew force for a, as yet unrevealed, minor gain for the top 5%. You've seen this before and it never really goes away. It just hides in the shadows until they see a chance to push their rotten agenda again.

NO concessions for the majority for the benefit of the very few.

Go ahead, ask me again. If it keeps up, I'll work to pull the NC out until you replace the management team on the other side of the table.

I'll definitely say no to every request for any voluntary extension until a smarter approach comes our way. Good will has been totally lost.

Last edited by Gunter; 02-01-2013 at 08:48 AM.