View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Lobaeux
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Airplane

Originally Posted by aldonite7667
If you are looking for what JB pilots think then read this thread over very carefully. All other info can be found on will fly for food. Ask specific questions and you will get the best answer I (and many others) can muster up.

Keep in mind, no one on here wants to look like a company hater or a salty grumpy guy but sometimes what is happening comes off that way.
I'm quite aware no place is perfect and reading what JB guys say on here is enlightening and highlights the fact that most enjoy the work place, but there are problems they believe can be fixed.

What bothers me, and this was quite evident in the Virgin America thread, are guys that dont work at a particular airline trying to bring that place down, or sitting on their high horse, sniping, because they feel theyre at a better place or make $10-20 an hour more. Those are the guys that sicken me, I'm glad they got their dream job, not everyone is that lucky.

I'm in the process of reading all the WFF posts, JetBlue's investment reports, everything I can about the airline, just like I am with every where else. I'm sure I'll come up with some questions.

Thanks!