View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:20 PM
txbusdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2010

Originally Posted by Lobaeux View Post
All great points, if you're not happy where you're at, either try to make things better or quit in protest. I don't see the point moaning and complaining on a forum where over half the guys on it would love to be sitting in your seat. There's quite a bit of difference between making $60-70 an hour and making $0 dollars an hour. Not to say JetBlue shouldn't pay better, I only know what they pay based on the APC QuickTake. I value your posts because they don't paint the 'Rosey, everything is great' picture, a good with the bad look is imperative.

And I use the word 'I' because I feel uncomfortable talking about myself in the third person and I was just relaying my experiences. I have no experience in a 121 outfit, no experience in civilian flying, I can only speak of what I know. That's why I'm on this forum, to learn.
I have tried to make things better. I've voted yes in both elections and I spent A LOT of time as an OC member. I've been here 10 years, next step is out the door. This pilot group bares the blame for our current situation. Management is just being management, they are taking advantage of the situation at hand. JetBlue pilots have chosen to stay union free and have had the worst benefits for a long time and now subpar pay. Any coincidence?