View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:40 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by blulavboy View Post
Yesssir, I do say! I've never actually "met" him YET.....One of these days I'm sure our paths will cross. He was actually instrumental in helping me decide whether or not to come on board. I'm actually in his old office, so to say that he's been an invaluable asset in just about ever area I need info on, would be an understatement. He's a hands down standup guy, that has taken all of my phone calls etc. when it comes the job and what he's seen on the inside and helping me with the transition from flying to driving my cubicle.
I came back home from OKC on the 9th and scheduled to return on March 4th, unless the cash goes away. The next phase is 25 days, then a quick 4 days in July and that should finish me up.
Your a busy guy then in his old office I'd imagine.
Well it sounds like he did a good deal pay-forward then and that is great.

Too keep the thread a little on track here - can you give some details about what your training has consisted of to this point and where you se it going in the future.
Sequestration has certainly changed the game some with regard to stability, but I'd say it still doesn't hold a candle to the instability of the general airline industry.