View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:43 PM
EWR73FO
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2010
Position: IAH 737 CA

Originally Posted by Sunvox View Post
I am not an ALPA insider. I heard this information second hand, but it is my understanding that the UAL MEC Chairman believes the TPA is still partially in control, but according to outside council supporting a C11 Grievance against system bid 14-02, Section 25 of the UPA clearly states that all other previous agreements are null and void after the signing of the new contract.

Also, interesting to note that two Grievances related to last years profit sharing appear just about finished. The first having been decided in favor of UAL-ALPA and the second was awaiting the first for clarification meaning it too will go in favor of UAL-ALPA and against the company and Jay Pierce. Both of these outcomes were in spite of ALPA national and the UAL Chairman who did not support either grievance initially. So it will be even more interesting to see what happens with this latest grievance against system bid 14-02, as it appears UAL-ALPA does not support it either.

Oh, the tangled webs we weave . . .

So what were they again and just what exactly did they win? I starting to get a little emotional here......