Thread: AOL update
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:03 AM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by R57 relay View Post
I didn't remain silent during the process. I saw how flawed it was with the PI/US and US/Trump merger. I saw how politics worked to change the ALPA merger policy to help certain people. Much like my emails to my Congressmen and Senators, my opinion wasn't listened to and was along for the ride.

History and separate ops have shown how flawed the system was. It's clear as day, you guys just can't admit it. To admit it would take away your righteousness.

I am flying the bus, but AWA paid for NONE of them. AWA is dead, and the part of the company I came with is making the bulk of the profits to pay for the new ones. FACT.

You may be right, I don't know. Your debt might be paid, again I don't know. I don't see it with the current strategy, but if it works I will say you were right.

Now, do you agree with Cacti about not participating in the next SLI process until DOH is gone? BTW, I never thought DOH should have been in the C&BLs.
Ok now lets examine who did what and how the ALPA merger changed. If my old man mentality recalls it was USAIR that caused the merger policy to change from DOH to what it is today. I always get a huge laugh out of easties that cry foul at the process when it was them that caused it to change in the first place. The east is greedy as hell and will not be happy until everything and everyone is as miserable as they are.

I also LOVE the part where you east folk talk about how profitable usair is and how weak AWA was. Tell me something though if the east was so profitable why on earth was it twice bankrupt in an extremely short period of time prior to Doug Parker coming in and saving it from complete destruction???

I know you also dont want to admit it but I am going to force you to acknowledge the truth. The world knows that AAA was out of money and time. The lease holders for the buses they had were being called in and AAA started buying RJ's and not E190's either they came later after the merger for which the east has stolen every single seat! I am talking about the Canadair 50's that AAA was buying as that's the only company that would finance AAA at the time. I also read where Canadair stopped financing them too. It was PARKER and AWA's books that financed the deal on the A321's that you now operate!! Dont believe it?, contact corporate yourself its public knowledge my friend.

The issue that is coming for this entire company is the fact that I doubt that BK courts will allow the thing to move fwd with this issue hanging out in the breeze. It was not before Judge Lane until usapa very ill advised at that made a motion before the BK court. That was ignorant and now the court must address it. I am thankful for that fact because now this is one more court that must examine the validity of arbitration in this country.

Its almost over Relay!

WD at AWA