View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Adlerdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 767 Captain

Originally Posted by RedeyeAV8r

According to APC, Delta does it like this.

767/757 are paid the same. $213/hr which is 12/hr less that our 757 and 48 less than our 767 LOA rate.

They pay their Bigger 747, 777 and A330 at 255/hr.

Which buy the way is less than our 777 or MD11 A-300 (and potentially less that our new 767).

I apologize to my Delta Friends. Please understand that I am not picking on Delta or trying to play the my airline is better than your airline game. I am not. My hope is that at FDX we protect and keep our potential new 767 Rate as a Wide body and as high as possible. It is always my sincere hope the next few Industry Contracts can top our rates. That will be Good for everyone.

To FDXLAG, that my friend is how Delta Does it. Would you be happy with that?
Redeye,
I think you're talking apple/oranges. Comparing the rates in a pay per size/weight system to our NB/WB system doesn't really help us much.

It sounds like how Delta does it in basic terms as far as paying the 757/767 guys is a single rate. The only other info that might be worthy would be how they came about that rate. Is it what they would have paid 767 guys if that's all they operated (i.e. our WB pay for us here at Fdx), is it a hybrid rate or a 757 rate.

That's about the only info at Delta that gives us a data point on how we might crack this nut, IMO. That's the way I took FDXLAG's comment, not comparing actual rates.