View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 01:56 AM
highsky
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Position: missionary

I was off the street into an AFRES C-5 squadron, full-time bumming 1994 - 2006; OEF; OIF.

Northwest Airlines DC-9; 2001 (pre-911). Now UPS 744.

I'd wait until after the shooting gets started on WWIII here NLT this Fall. Think about our epic and endless Battle against Muslims that HAS been going on for DECADES already. Imagine the chain of WORLD events that is going to happen the moment PM Netanyahu executes the GO Order.

This Crusade we are in is just getting started. Everything up to this point has just been a work-up for the main event.

There will be plenty of Strat Airlift bumming available to you for decades to come I imagine GI.

Either way, you can't go wrong though. Before the UPS job, I considered the same thing you're considering. I was going to try for full-time RPA flying out of March ARB. Mostly because I wanted to settle in SoCal, but also because I thought it would be satisfying, after having spent a number of years getting shot at, to actually return some fire to the MFers. Kill bad guys and blow sh!t up, while sipping my Venti from the comfort of my cubicle. Yeah, I'd be up for some of that.

Good luck with your decision. Thanks for your service Sir.

For God and Country.