Thread: CAL Express DOH question

Staller , 06-10-2013 08:21 AM
Banned
Staller
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2013
Quote: Last week when I was in IAH, I was getting my shoes shined and I counted TEN L-ual (see, TWO can play this stupid little game........neat how small I make the ual isn't it?) pilots walk within four feet of me. Not a SINGLE ONE acknowledged me. Wow.............are your egos really that big? That's some professionalism you guys display. Pretty pathetic in my book. At least Lee Mata has the courtesy to say hello and engage us.
I don't know the gentlemen but 10 of them walking by as you got a shoeshine in IAH has to be a record. Maybe you just haven't earned their respect. Your group has created a climate of mistrust by your allowing your mc and MEC to torpedo this merger. I wouldn't be surprised if pierce wasn't working directly with Jeff to create the rife between the 2 groups. His greed has create a career long situation that will continue to foster the mistrust you now feel. If it would make you feel better, wear a red feather in your hat, I'm sure the UAL guys will acknowledge you.