View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:41 PM
johnso29

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B757/767

Originally Posted by HuggyU2 View Post
No, I won't do that.
Because, I don't know any of you well enough to discuss it,... like I would with fellow friends who are aviators.

And speculating on this type of thing in a public forum is pretty much frowned upon in the aviation world I live in.

Rather than throwing out a bunch of uneducated, clueless, stupid, and completely ****ing stupid theories,... how about you save it for your close drinking buddies.

And while it is your right to do so on this forum, you'd do your reputation a better service by not expressing said opinions. Especially considering the amount of thought you've given them.

Oh,.. the education part you allude to will start when the investigation is complete.

As a moderator on this forum, Johnso29, I am quite surprised at your post.
And disappointed.
Let the investigative process work.
The videos are out there, and with plenty of detail. Go do your own research, if you really care.
This shouldn't be a tabloid internet site.

You don't want to share your speculation? Fine. Don't. But let's not tell fellow users to shut it. As a moderator it is not my job to extinguish speculation or theories. It is simply my job to enforce the TOS that every user agrees to when they register.