Old 07-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Da40Pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Originally Posted by Ludford View Post
That's more than I make at the moment lol.

And my statement of not caring how much I made was just in refernece to my willingness to take jobs flying small planes in developing countries, and not caring how much they pay me as long as its a living wage, to build hours. Seeing as no airline would even look at me straight out of flight school.
The issue is just that you're opening a whole can of worms when you say that you're willing to sacrifice the quality of your life in order to fly anything anywhere. The reason why so many people here will jump on you for saying this is because they were JUST LIKE YOU when they jumped aboard and they look back at it now and they just want to punch their old selfs in the nuts for being so blinded by the idea of flying at ANY cost. Hell, some people will actually PAY a company to let them fly their planes on the right seat.

Just have a bit of self-respect when you meet with a prospective employer and you'll be OK, and, I personally think that the worst days are behind us and things should hopefully start improving soon in the industry....but, that's just positive thinking. Fingers crossed. Good luck.