View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 07:04 AM
xjcrew1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012

Originally Posted by legend View Post
Working for Delta may be best for your family but not necessarily for mine. You see that's what I'm talking about, your assuming we have the same goals. You may want more money long term and I may be focused on going to my sons baseball game and my daughters cheer competition. Working for them may not be best for us you see?

I agree with some of your post about the union but we are not cookie cutter pilots. We all have different priorities. Stop assuming everyone's goals and desires are yours.
Exactly, did ASA give any seniority credit to Comair when they shutdown and ASA took over flying some of their planes? Nope, at least we at Mesaba did that for express when they lost their MSP flying years ago. (Should of been 1 for 1 IMHO). They expect us to fall on a sword, lose longevity, fly on the same XJ tail numbers as an FO at their airline. All so that they have better negotiating power? F that, they can ***** all they want. They need to take care of their own house before criticizing ours.