Thread: Fdx-hats
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 02:35 PM
FLMD11CAPT
Ok, No more sleeping Dog

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: MD-11, F/O

Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
Anybody needs a tinfoil hat can PM me. I still have the one left behind by our old friend, Guy Cobb, who is as famous as Runway 27.
Oh my.......Vagabond.....a Tinfoil hat?????? Really? I think the OP was being serious. I have a Hat. It's a Capt's Hat....(used to be one here before a Royal 4A2B Horse Whipping). I will wear it in support of all NC efforts. Hope the CP finds me and says I am out uniform as he did to an F/O at a recent ceremony for a deceased pilot. The supporting F/O had never owned a Blazer, but bought one to wear at his Buddys Memorial. He couldn't find his original wings but wore the mandatory Blazer (Short notice, Sans wings) anyway to try and support his Buddys Family. Long story short, CP finds him in the crowd, tells him he is out of uniform (in front of everyone including non-Company pilots), then proceeds to procure a set of Capt's wings and insist on a public "winging" (so much for honoring a fallen Crewmate) for the "out of uniform" F/O. At the end of the "Winging".....LOL ....said F/O is STILL out of uniform as the CP insisted on pinning Capt's wings on him. (You can't make this Sh"t up folks). Quote of the day?....CP.... "It was the best solution Available"......Hmmmm.....Out of uniform to......out of uniform........Just Culture my Patootie.