View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:51 AM
benzoate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by pilotpayne View Post
Your thought process is just the same except TOTALLY negative.There are many things wrong but it is not the hell you make it out to be and management is not dumb....alpa 0 management 2 might be 3 if, and that's a huge if, they get the new pea right. (I would still vote yes)
Maybe you should go into management I am sure you would do so much better. I guess we should not be getting the 321s and just keep getting the mx heavy 190s? It seems to be a good move and yet you are not happy. You do have your app out right?
All I pointed out is there is Jetblue spin and then there is reality.

The analyst are unhappy with the airlines performance. Why, because we lag in most measurable categories. Jetblue spins the growth when in reality we net the same amount of AC. Jetblue pilots read a Jetblue press release and take it at face value. That is why we are in the hole that we are in. Waiting for industry standard raises since 2009.
Management is going to do whatever it wants but to spew managements propaganda without knowing both sides simply continues the sad narrative that has become this pilot group.