Old 11-05-2013, 12:18 PM
sqwkvfr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by 3662forlife View Post
Based on this letter and the exclusion of the 357 Negotiating Committee, is the phrase, “My NC speaks for me.” still our mantra or even valid?
Dear Frontier troll,

I noticed a LOT of union time for November on one of the NC member's schedules and wondered what was happening well before the company made the announcement and tried to make it sound as if the local was "blindsided" by this.

Clearly they were not....and your constant bombardment of ludicrous assertions (which have, I may remind you, been proven to be false many times in the past) are not changing anyone's mind. In fact, I would equate the credibility of your posts to that of the emails you might find in your spam filter.

Shouldn't you be working on improving your "radio voice" for when you guys start pitching pizza delivery companies in Trenton over the PA as part of your new ULCC business model?

In fact, in the spirit of "brotherhood," I'd like to help you with that so your commission check can help make up that equity stake that everyone else in the world who has ever dealt with Bedford automatically knew that you would never see. Just remember; Pronunciation, annunciation, inflection and pitch. Speak as if the sound is coming from your diaphragm and never forget that people can "hear" your smile.

Also, check out the movie "Stroker Ace." Flying whilst wearing a chicken outfit would really move some merch! It'd also be appropriate for a few of you guys in so many ways....you, in particular.

Good luck.....you guys need it a hell of a lot more than us.

Last edited by sqwkvfr; 11-05-2013 at 12:28 PM.