View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by Fly4hire
Slow,

I'm quite used to being in the democratic minority, something you are evidently not.

Do you really want to try and make the comparison that a recall is the same as a normal election in terms of everyday process?
You fail to elucidate the readership that the 10-9 senatorial majority did not meet the PM 2/3 required, so you resorted to the repugnant (at least if your democratic opponents use it) tactic of a roll call vote. When was the last time the DALPA MEC used a roll call vote?

As to controlling KR, nah, just wanted a Chairman who would honor the will of the MEC and the pilots and not gerrymander the process when the elected MEC direction didn't agree with the unelected Admin's direction.

As to MD's election I have no issue with the outcome or the process. My indignation is in response to your hypocrisy and the fact you just can't help yourself in sliming of your political opponents for gain or advantage.
That's the hallmark of slowplay and why he should never again be allowed to do union work in any capacity. Being a political hit-man is not something we need. We need ideas and truth. Then the pilots and reps can make proper choices. Sliming people with lies to gain political advantage is the lowest form of politics.

Carl