View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Justdoinmyjob
Looking for a laugh

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by OscartheGrouch View Post
JDMJ,

Do you even have a clue what surviving boot means? The percentage of those at the majors that that don't get off probation is laughable. My OCS class started with 60 and graduated 29.

Calling someone an FNG as if he can't have an opinion about complainers and whiners?

What actually do you as a non SWA employee have to contribute here? You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and I for one would like you to reveal what that is. If you are courageous enough please enlighten us. I doubt you will.

The Oscar
Well then, I guess I'm about to disappoint you.

Yes I do know what boot means. As a graduate of The Citadel pre Shannon Faulkner, and a survivor of the gentle rolling hills of Quantico thanks to going through PLC, I believe I have earned the right to use that word, thank you very much.

Doesn't matter if he has an opinion or not. An FNG is an FNG regardless of where they get hired. Doesn't matter that WM and the others are whiners. Best advice for a newbie is to lie low. No need to put a target on your back unnecessarily. However, if you prefer to have your new hires jump right in to the cesspool, more power to ya.

As for a chip, nope, don't have one. Personally, other than the fact I've got relatives working for SWA, I kinda like seeing the competition choking on their merger mess. SWA, AA, United, makes no difference. Every day y'all can't get your crap together, is one more day we get further ahead of the pack.

Sounds like you have a chip though.