View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:01 PM
dirtybird
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by Macjet View Post
If you aren't management, you will be soon enough.

My boss pays four of us. And he knows what he pays. He wants the best there is (we aren't THE best but we're pretty good) and not the cheapest ass to fill the seat. And we've been at this for 35 years now. Sustainability isn't a major concern.

Again, best of luck to all of you at EAS and those soon to be there. I just wish you weren't so content to be the Great Lakes of the 91k world.

Even railroaders can't work six days in a row without mandated federal rest of 48 hours.
Mac, RI doesn't work at EAS anymore. You seem to be confused about that. It sounds like you have a great gig, but as someone who has been in 121, 135, 91 and 91k, yours sounds like the exception, not the rule. Frankly, your posts seem a little braggy to me. I'm glad you found the golden egg, I'm just not sure why you are so interested in EAS.

I think having two dudes arguing about EAS, when neither work there, isn't very helpful for a thread that is supposed to be a way for prospective employees to learn about the company. Sorry if my tone is harsh, but the past few pages on this thread have been worthless.