View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Rajplt
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2013
Default US Airways Application Issue

I am looking for a little help from someone/ anyone with US Airways in the know. Here is my issue: I applied over the summer before I took a hard look and reconciled my logbook. After about a month of transferring my paper logbook to digital I reapplied due to the fact that my hours were way off. I attempted to access my application, but was unable to get to the hours section. So I applied with a second separate email account. About 10 days later, in the fall, I got an email at the first address asking for me to reapply with the new requisition number. This new requisition number was the same one I applied with on my second application, so I am in the clear there, but I never updated my first app. My concern is that my two applications (one fairly current and the other never updated with a new requisition number) might be hindering my chances. Should I delete the first one with the old req. number? Reapply using the first email with a new req. number? Withdraw from consideration with the first email and keep the app with the second email? I am royally confused. I spoke with an US Airways FO acquaintance and he said don't worry about it. I am just looking for some insight. Thank you in advance.