Thread: PSA is hiring!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:33 PM
BaronRouge380
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Cloud surfing

Originally Posted by Bozo the pilot View Post
Ah just as I thought- youre a senior line holder who desperately needs newbies to fill the junior ranks with horrible QOL. Btw, I would never advise anyone to go to Eagle-lol. Is that the basis of your point? Ive lived the wholly owned life at pdt but it only took me 11 months to realize it was a dead end. Have you tried to leave?

My point is to alert the CFIs out there to avoid ALL wholly owned regionals and not to fall for recruitment bs. You dont have a problem with that- do you?
Be more concerned with where you work and get out now! Peace man- Lets just agree to disagree. Good luck.
Ok Bozo and all... I am a newbie and looking for as much info as possible before making a decision on where to go.
Clearly I am hearing to steer away from PSA as it seems like it's the new gojet of even much worse!
But then I am also hearing oh do not go to Gojet, do not go to Eagle (too bad for a DFW based), do not go to Mesa, do not go to whiskey, do not go to Xjet (ah you know all these 50 seaters....), do not go to commutair, do not go to Horizon, do not go to endeavour, etc etc... I will not even mention Silver, GLA.
I even hear do not go to SKW ah, because I will be commuting to reserve for ever! Only one remains then: compass! And I am not competitive for compass!
So, where do I go? I guess do not go to ANY regional, they are all crap and I get that! They need to triple entry level pay. But then again where does one go to get these freaking 121 hours?