View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:55 PM
ANPBird
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: Former EMB 120 Jr. Water Boy, CRJ newbee

Originally Posted by duvie View Post
I went to one in Florida. They did a presentation on the company, spoke a little about their values and future plans. After that the 14 or so guys that were there all got called in for a one on one HR interview. Very quick and nothing very in depth. I got an email that afternoon for an interview in Salt Lake City.

When I did the sim ride out in Salt Lake during the "big" interview the guy told me that they keep the frasca in the trailer so they can take it to job fairs and some local recruiting events for full interviews.

I guess like RickAir said it just depends on which fair and location you will attend. Good Luck!!! My app was in for 3 months without a call and the job fair scored me an interview that gave me a class date. PM me if you want any more specific info.
All info above is correct. I went to the open house in Chicago last January. They reviewed all resumes, short HR interview and then invite to SLC for interview. This is the fastest way to get an interview, otherwise you might wait awhile until they call if you just do the online application. Good luck, and the open houses are the way to go if you can make it!