View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 AM
pilot772
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: UAL Guppy CA

Originally Posted by cmesoar View Post
Here is a question. I really have not heard any support from DAL or UAL. These are supposed to be in our peer set but if we vote in this association, are they going to look down on us from their top group A? ALPA has given me NO information on how we will be placed in their priority. I strongly believe this is what management will use when we negotiate for years under section six. As a matter of fact, ALPA has given me no information at all really, just some talking points on how this is better for us and a magazine article. Hear me out, if we are looked at on the same level as a large regional or better, Spirit, you can throw our current peer set out the window. This management team will run with it. I want answers from ALPA. Nothing really matters yet since we are on day 2, and I don't have a ballot anyway. I bet DAL would have had their ballots on time.. Ok after my tiny rant, I am still pro CBA as I believe the DR is a failed model that I would not even wipe my A$$ with.

You realize this is a NMB thing not an ALPA thing right. The rules state the first day of the election the NMB mails out the ballots. No one would have had them the first day.