View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 01:22 PM
gvinflight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: V1. No turning back now.

We'll thanks. But I do understand your point and I thank you for the information that you give based on your knowledge and current feeling at and about EAS. The fact is that every company has their flaws and their methods of dealing with pilots. So many times people say look for quality of life. But the truth is that no company offers any better QOL than the next. Especially when you are new. So pilots need to look for future progression and stability and really find a company they can decide to spend the next 5, 10 or 15 years at. For some that is the airlines, and for others it is a fractional. It's all a roller coaster. The schedules get bad, then they get good again and eventually back to bad. It never ends and no one company has 100% satisfaction among its labor groups. I know what I'm looking for, and everyone else should know as well. If they don't, that is their problem, but looking for the perfect company and he perfect "job" is an endless journey with results that not everyone likes. Just my .02