Old 05-01-2014, 06:15 AM
Sideshow Bob
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: MD11 CPT

Originally Posted by JamesAA View Post
I have no problems at all answering any of those questions. But since you guys can't even tell me whether or not IND is a hub of FDX, I feel we have a one way street here. Communication lines have been severed. I already said I will not be asking questions any more. Leave a brother alone now. I even said while I don't agree with your collective level of paranoia about my super general, easy to obtain inquiries, that I respected your decisions not to share with me. But yet you still feel the need to rip me. You all act as if I've robbed your homes and slept with your wives. So much negativity. Are your lives really that bad??? If I didn't want to answer these questions I just wouldn't. But to hop on here and throw darts at me for being geeked up about your jobs/routes flown really reveals more about you and your bitterness in life. Chill out. Not everyone is out to get you. And in other breaking news, not all mechanics are crooks.
Trust me sport...if I was "ripping" you, you'd know it. Mine was a humorous reference to another's query as to your background, nothing more. Here's another...lighten up Francis.

This is a written format domain in a very specific trade (my doctor, lawyer and hooker friends remind me by definition there are only three TRUE "professions"). It's not an Oprah chat room or a private pilot forum.

But me thinks thou doth protest, if not pout too much. You now say the information you want is easy to get and that's the only reason you were here, so there and now you have it.

Sticking around here pouting and contradicting yourself in such a verbose (albeit mildly amusing) fashion could be likened more to self abuse than a quest for knowledge.

At least get some virtual Astroglide...it looks like this hurts...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 05-01-2014 at 06:29 AM.