Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 03:41 PM
Jeff Spicoli
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by Smooth at FL450 View Post
Agree with CEFO in that your experiences are far from the norm. I'm not saying that you're making anything up, but your experiences here seem to represent an extreme. Did you utilize the ASAP program or HR to communicate your safety concerns or harassment issues? Seems you are a bit hypocritical tho if Captain Hangloose is who I think he is.

Regarding the credit card issue...I just don't get it. Any charge on that card posts to concur, so you'll see it in a matter of days. If there's a charge there that doesn't belong, send it to the CTC chargeback email that was created for just that reason. It's rare now that a hotel doesn't get cancelled and the charges push thru, but it's not hard to catch and fix. Not sure how you got so far behind that it went to collections, unless you just never looked at concur?

Happy for you that you've moved on to something you're happier with. Perhaps somewhere along the way you'll learn how to take some responsibility for your circumstances and stop blaming everyone else.
Ah see they just can't comment without a cheap shot. I've never blamed others for my problems. However I had never been this treated like this before or after and simply had to speak out about it. These things occurred not for lack of trying, aptitude or skill but because of those abusing the merit based upgrade system for personal reasons.

I did speak with HR and with several people about the way I was treated. It resulted in a day at MCC with no insight or any of the issues being resolved.

As for Captain Hangloose he had an admitted "poor bedside manner" and took an assignment as a training captain. Maybe you are confusing him with someone else? I don't understand how exactly I am being a hypocrite as I have never intentionally held anyone back in their career for personal reasons. Maybe you meant something else?

Never mind the many A level captains that absolutely refuse to write you a letter? Regardless of how hard you work for them they just won't do it? Why become a mentor captain then? This practice goes unchecked by the CPO. In addition all of these captains with the exception of one won't tell you until the rotation is over.

As for the CC. I cancelled the card. It was restarted without my knowledge or consent. I signed an agreement when I was hired but I cancelled the card which nullified that agreement. The card was reissued. Totally illegal. I never received a copy of the card or was notified. Dozens of hotel reservations were made but of course were not cancelled. I hope this answers your question: "Not sure how you got so far behind that it went to collections, unless you just never looked at concur?"

I told the absolute truth about where I am at now and what occurred at XOJET. This is information for those considering working there. Not for those already there. If you feel you should comment on it that is fair but I'd appreciate it if you would stop the personal attacks.