Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Jeff Spicoli
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by USMCFLYR View Post
I find this view point interesting.
It is OK for a pilot to come on and complain about an organization and give THEIR side of the drama, but if another pilot comes on and gives an opposing view then they are wrong?

Why is that?
Seems to happen all the time - especially when ex-employees complain and present employees have a different viewpoint.

Rarely does it seem that the pilots can agree that just maybe they had opposite experiences. One side always thinks they need to be deemed the *official* word.

For people considering whether to apply, interview, or accept employment as XOJet, I certainly hope that you do more due diligence then just reading forum posts!

Btw - I'm financially responsible for my gov't credit card too
I told others who were interested in XOJET that they should use caution. So far 2 XO employees have told me that I should stop blaming others and that my ability is in question.

They didn't give an example of a positive change or new policy, nor have they shown how I have been "wrong". They said it would be hurting others trying to move on. I think that is very telling.

In addition you may want to re read my statement on the credit card. The card was cancelled and was illegally reissued without my consent or knowledge.