Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 07:39 PM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli View Post
I told others who were interested in XOJET that they should use caution. So far 2 XO employees have told me that I should stop blaming others and that my ability is in question.

They didn't give an example of a positive change or new policy, nor have they shown how I have been "wrong". They said it would be hurting others trying to move on. I think that is very telling.

In addition you may want to re read my statement on the credit card. The card was cancelled and was illegally reissued without my consent or knowledge.
You can make what you want of it.
As an outsider looking in on the thread - I see an employee who seemed to not have enjoyed his time at the company. He uses examples of instances that may or may not be wholly factual. You know - that whole 'that is one side of the story thing'. If others came on and gave other opinions or even said that you were spreading lies - you would tell others that they weren't being truthful and that you - and only you - are telling the truth on this forum. You expect ME to believe YOU - - - and why I ask.

I don't know you. You don't know me.
All I know is that you had problems with XOJet and others have not.

How do I know that what you claim the company did with the credit card by reinstating it was illegal? I for one certainly didn't read the small print very closely on any such contract. It is a company card right? Can they take away your credit card? If so...why can they reactivate it? I was using my card as an example. It has my name on it. I am financially responsible for it. But I certainly have a plethora of rules to follow and they can cancel my card at any time. Who is to say that they couldn't reissue it if I tried to cancel it?

Can you prove it was an illegal action? If so...get off the forums and contact a lawyer and sue the company.

You still didn't really address the question why a prospective employee should heed your warnings as a better representation of the company rather than other poster's opinion who might have had a better experience with the same company. Are you stating that your experiences are a majority of the rule at XOJet?

Update:
Now that I've read how some others have approached your post and then your responses (it seem if anyone disagrees with you that it gets labeled a personal attack = RED FLAG!), I can certainly say that from someone who might have applied to XOJet at one time that I would view your *opinion* has jaded; possibly for good reason - and possibly an opinion not worthy of consideration.

At my job - we had a very disgruntled employee leave the job sometime ago. He was a trouble maker all the way around. To management, to other employees, in the airplane and on the job. I imagine he could come on a forum such as this and write a particularly long rant too. Some of the things that he would be likely to complain about would be partially based in truth, and the same things that many of us would complain about. The problem is that he would take the common and understandable issues and make them his own (think black hats are coming to get me type of stuff) with some extra flare and without any consideration to the *other side* of the coin. I get the feeling that this is what is happening here and I find it "to be very telling".

Rarely is any job all bad or all good.
One group comes on and said that not everything is bad and there is some good, but things can always get better and there are pros and cons. Another poster comes on and only relays the bad and seems to be trying to pass off his own *bad* experiences as the norm and won't/can't even admit that there must have been some good times if he stayed with the company for 3 years.

As TripleLindy said to the at large readers of this thread - - - consider the source and the approach.