Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Jeff Spicoli
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by USMCFLYR View Post
Nope - I didn't miss it at all.

So if I were to copy at least two posts that contradicted your post and FAAFlyers' would that make it even again?

It might not even be the message Spicoli - it might be the delivery.
Well sir I'd appreciate it if you would consider your delivery as well. I'm not saying "I'm the only one who tells the truth." As you mention. I'm simply saying: "this is what happened to me. It wasn't worth being there. It could happen to you. Buyer beware." Within a short time someone backed up my opinion and it is an opinion. I'm not denying that. However this is certainly not a case of I had problems with XO and "others did not" as you say. I've noticed the XO employee's posts see to revolve around me personally. I mentioned that the merit system and a small but influential part of the pilot group was 1 out of about 5 major issues.

But hey, if you like you can just take the time to read all the reviews on glass door. It would be maybe an appropriate action before mentioning that I'm likely sitting in my mom's basement preparing for black helicopters. Which I find pretty funny BTW

You may want to consider not saying stuff like that to guys taking the time to express their opinion to try and help others. As another poster mentioned there is a lot of noise and few who would take the time to write a detailed account of what happened to them. I never said this happened to everyone. I'm not taking it personally I'm just pointing out that instead of addressing real issues like disregarding company policy such as the "red zone" XO employees say "its not so bad. I never flew with Jeff but we are ALL happy you left." The only thing I missed in my first post on this threat that personal attacks would follow. I thought I had put that in there. Can't cover it all I guess.

I did go down the road with the lawyers but it wasn't worth it based on the advice of legal council and another former pilot employee who has also faced the team of lawyers that serve a major VC firm. So I'm certainly not the "they are coming to get me type there." Yeah and little broke FO couldn't afford to stand up for himself in our "free" society. But that is the topic of another thread.

One nice thing about XOJET you can live at home and there is a schedule. You can turn the phone off at home. That I would consider a luxury. It wasn't my only 135 job and I have heard of worse. While I don't take anything personally that you say, making comparisons with situations that I am unfamiliar with and straw man claims such as comparisons to troubled employees that you have had a problem with certainly cloud the issue.

I hope I cleared up your question, however.

Last edited by Jeff Spicoli; 05-24-2014 at 08:45 PM.