View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:47 AM
skywatch
Gets Weekdays Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Economy Minus

Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
3ptlnding,

The management job is a good thing and you undoubtedly deserve it. Sorry you're insulted by someone pointing it, and you're inadequate argument, out. Sounds like you don't have an open door policy.

You don't think anyone reading this board is buying your trolling "information", do you?
3pt doesn't talk as much as Tony, and he doesn't say what you want to hear - but he is right. full disclosure; not a fedex pilot, no dog in this hunt. SMS is not regulatory in this country (yet) anyway, and IOSA is certainly not. Neither is ASAP or FOQA or IEP. Still do those programs anyway, because if you didn't, FAA is on you. ATOS inspections are not mandatory and EPI's and SAI's (used by the inspectors) go way beyond the regulations - find me a reg that says I have to have a system to report incidents - but guess what, FAA makes me have one. You have to do some kind of QA on the flights, wether it is LOSA or some other program you develop in house is up to you. But if you aren't doing LOSA, you do have to do something...

Sorry, I don't care enough to spend 6 hours finding links, but if you want google it.