Old 08-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Bravix
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Originally Posted by SMACFUM View Post
Right, I understand wading through all the BS gets tiresome real quick, it sucks. But honestly, those Eagle guys have every right to be ****ed off as much as they are.

All I'm saying is do your research, and don't be taken by the fancy presentations, and the whole "Guaranteed Job" gimmicks. There are many, many options out there, and just because they aren't guaranteed, doesn't mean they aren't worth exploring.

How far away are you from graduating and/or meeting ATP mins? Because if it is anything over 12 months from now. The regional landscape could, and probably will look quite different than it does today. Two years from now......it's anybody's guess. Keep reading, keep an eye onto what's going on, and then make your decision.
ATP would probably be in a bit less than two years, yeah. I realize that things can change a lot in that time span, especially with the current nature of the industry. As I said in an earlier reply, getting my bearings early on. Will be much easier to keep track of how these (and other airlines) are progressing if I start now rather than playing catchup later. Hell, I feel like I'm playing catchup already as I read through the forum.