Thread: Alpa Fdx
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 09:44 AM
JollyF15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Default Ask Tony

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
Yeah, I'll defend them. They're not hiding anything. They just reported the findings of the Blue Ribbon Panel, including the results of two targeted telephone polls and the webpoll, to the Executive Board in session this past week.

They didn't invite me to attend and pay for my hotel room, so don't feel like you got left out.

Hey Tony,
I'm againist illegal's coming north, but it looks like George wants to give em a pass, should I changed my position in order to influence the process?

Hey Tony,
I'm againist abortion, but it's legal, should I flip flop my position and quit giving away money to support the fight?

Hey Tony,
I'm againist Euthinasia, but some bleeding heart liberal will probably see at as the "right thing to do" for our terminally ill and it will become legal in the future, should I flip flop my position and influence the process?

Hey Tony,
Our founding fathers were againist taxation without representation, do you think they were wrong to go to War with England even though they knew the chances of winning were slim to none?

Hey Tony,
Is protecting the seniority of the "fly till we die" crowd more important than protecting our retirement at age 60 and our B fund?

Hey Tony,
Should our MEC and ALPA national totally blow off what the majority of our membership want becuase it's the "right thing to do."

Hey Tony,
Has ALPA ever been wrong in your eyes?