View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 04:43 AM
NoSidNoStar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

RI, I did not attack all corporate pilots. I am one. I apologize to you if I came across that way, sincerely.
You jumped in the conversation and automatically took the side of the who wants pilots fired for not respecting the work rules.
It was probably my fault to make you think that way. But with this you showed a defensive attitude, assuming I was attacking the category, which I am actually trying to protect. I attack and despite who has a servile attitude toward the boss, pretending to be the boss friend, and gets others in trouble for not being ass kissers. This are chauffeurs, not professional pilots.
If you stand but what you last said here about days off, you are one of the good guys. Again I apologize to you if I tickled you wrong.
Call me naive, but I do not want to agree about the reality of throwing others under the bus, I think only few bad apples do that, and they ruine it for everybody. Those are the ass kissers that don't abid work rules.
There is nothing wrong with pilots that make careers at regionals, I know a couple of good guys like that, but they had additional incomes of some sources for the first few years to make it to captain. Now with 18+ days off (real days off) per month, left seat pay, and a side business, they are actually doing pretty good, and overall better than major airlines pilots.
My point about the airlines-to-corporate move is that you don't see somebody voluntarily leaving a major to go GA; you can see the other way around everyday. Pilots that leave the airlines to go corporate, they leave regionals.
I might not have been clear on this, but I did it too. I had a regional job at one point, and I left it to go back to corporate.